Thank you to all our donors, partners and supporters who help make our programs and performances possible!
Please note that we are a registered charity and all donations are fully tax deductable.
Central Coast Council
Regional Arts Australia
The Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund
Tasmanian Community Fund
Top Cut Welding and Maintenance
Ten Days on the Island
National Training Project
In June 2023, our Artistic Development Program Coordinator and three members of our senior Troupe attended the National Training Program at the Flying Fruit Fly Circus in Albury, NSW.
This trip was made possible by the generous support of the following individuals and groups:
- Gavin Pearce MP – Federal Member for Braddon
- Leonie Hiscutt MLC – Liberal Member for Montgomery
- Roger Jaensch MP – Liberal Member for Braddon
- Senator Richard Colbeck
- Rotary Club of Ulverstone
- Lions Club of Latrobe
- Senator Anne Urquhart
- Senator Tammy Tyrrell
- Senator Jacqui Lambie
- Ruth Forrest MLC – Independent Member for Murchison
- Anita Dow MP – Labor Member for Braddon
- Felix Ellis MP – Liberal Member for Braddon